This policy is aimed at users of the europrofil.co website.
This Policy describes the principles of collecting and using the data of website users, which are collected directly from them or through cookies and similar technologies.
The data Administrator and the contact to him/her.
The Administrator of the data collected in connection with the use of the Service is Europrofil sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Olsztynek, ul. Zielona 11 ph. +48 89 512 32 22 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org In matters relating to the processing of your data by the
Scope of data collection.
1. The service enables you to contact the Administrator and provide him/her with your identification and contact details, as well as those related to the content of the message.
2. The Administrator collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the website, searched phrases, number of displayed subpages, date and source of visit.
Source of data.
1 If you have contacted the Administrator, the data has been made available to us directly from you.
2. If your data was provided in connection with the matter being dealt with by the person who referred the matter to the Administrator, the source of the data is that person. In this case, the Administrator receives identification, address and case related data, such as a description of the case.
Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing.
Your data may be processed for the following purposes:
– network traffic analysis, ensuring security within the Service and adapting the content to users’ needs on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
– answering the questions asked, submitting an ordered offer and conducting correspondence in order to settle the matter, on the basis of your consent and the Administrator’s legitimate interest, which is the fulfilment of users’ requests (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR).
Right to withdraw consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your contact data at any time by contacting the Administrator. Withdrawal of consent may make contact with you difficult or impossible.
The website enables the collection of information about the user through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember the user’s decisions (font selection, contrast, policy acceptance), maintain the user’s session (e.g. after logging in), remember the password (with consent), collect information about the user’s device and his/her visit to ensure security, but also to analyse visits and adjust content.
Information obtained by means of cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of Service users, nor is it used to identify users by the Administrator.
The user has the possibility to set the browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies by specifying, for example, that only those that are necessary for the correct display of the page will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow the use of all cookies, but the user can change these settings at any time, and can also delete cookies already installed. Each browser allows this through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
The user can also use the website in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the possibility of collecting data about his visit.
Using the website without changing the browser settings, i.e. with a default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies, means consenting to their use for the purposes specified above. The Administrator does not use the obtained information for marketing purposes.